International Cooperation Activity
World Water Forum
The world largest international gathering on water that draws more than 40,000 people from all around the world.
World Water Week in Stockholm
A platform to raise major water issues, share effective policies and current issues related to water, and develop ideas among the participants of government, academia and researching communities and civil society.
- Operating sessions and meetings inviting diverse stakholders to exchange experiences, knowledge and information.
- The winning team of Korea Junior Water Prize attends Stockholm Junior Water Prize as a representative of Korea.
Asia Pacific Water Summit
Gathering of leaders of the Asia Pacific region to showcase leadership in decision-making, excellence in practice and innovation, and concrete results that have had substantial impacts at the grassroots levels through policy trickling down to the general public.
- Organizing and attending thematic and technical sessions at the 2nd (Chiang Mai, 2013) APWS in cooperation with Ministry of Land, infrastructure, and Transport.
- Co organizing session under the theme of youth and gender’s role at the 3rd (Yangon, 2017) APWS and discussing prepatory processese of the Regional Process in the 8th World Water Forum, etc.
Singapore International Water Week
Biennial gathering to share the best model and the latest technology of the water industry and to provide business opportunity.
- Strengthening networking activities and participation as a support group member of the Singapore International Water Week.
- Organizing exhibition, Business Forum/seminar and business matchmaking.
Chuncheon Global Water Forum
International symposium held in Korea providing a venue of discussion among local water-related stakeholders and international experts.
- Operating sessions under the theme of education, youth and gender, etc.